96% of employers rated our graduates' performance as exceptional or proficient.
Your information has been successfully submitted.
Congratulations on taking the first step towards earming your degree.We will reach out to you soon.
MT. SAN JACINTO COLLEGE
A PARTNERSHIP DESIGNED FOR YOU
10% Tuition discount available for faculty, staff, and alumni.
You've worked hard to get your career from Point A to Point B. Mt. San Jacinto College supports your growth and has partnered with Capella to give you the most direct, flexible, and affordable path to your point C. Our doctoral, master's, bachelor's, and certificate programs will give you the knowledge and skills you need to achieve the success you deserve.
For more information on tuition reductions and other opportunities, please check with your Transfer Center, advisor, Department Dean or manager or visit your Intranet.
Use offer code CA13 and we'll waive your $50 application fee.
Build New Skills with Exclusive Alliance Webinars
Capella’s professional development webinars deliver expert advice and in-demand tips and techniques to immediately impact your career—and, in some cases, provide free opportunities to earn continuing education credits.
12 Ways to Save
- FlexPath: More Flexible, Efficient LearningFlexPath allows you to complete course work at your own pace throughout each quarter, but without weekly due dates or discussions.
- Capella GrantsSave thousands on your tuition with grants that are not based on financial need and require no repayment.
- Transfer CreditsReduce the time and cost of finishing your degree by transferring credits from regionally accredited or internationally recognized institutions.
- Credit for Real-World LearningOur prior learning assessments allow you to earn credit for the relevant, college-level knowledge gained outside of a formal course room.
- Save Up to $10,000 with SophiaSophia Pathways for College Credit makes it possible to save big and earn your bachelor’s degree sooner.
- 10–15% Military DiscountsTo support our community of service members, veterans, and their spouses, we’re proud to provide a military tuition discount to eligible students.
- ScholarshipsFund your degree with a scholarship from Capella. We can also help you find scholarships from other sources.
- Streamlined ProgramsComplete your degree faster and more affordably with streamlined programs that are focused on the key skills that employers demand.
- Free e-BooksStudents in select programs have access to free online textbooks, which means a lower overall cost and quick access to content.
- Employer ReimbursementMany alliance partners offer tuition reimbursement. Check with your manager or human resources department to see if you are eligible.
- Accelerated PhD ProgramsBecause most of our PhD program tuition is based on a flat, per-quarter rate, you can maximize your course load to finish sooner and pay less.
- Employer & Association DiscountsTuition discounts from Capella-affiliated employers, colleges and professional associations can make your degree more affordable.
FlexPath: A Revolutionary Way of Learning
FlexPath lets you earn your degree at your own page. You can move quickly through more familiar coursework or more slowly to grasp new concepts and skills.
Degrees earned through FlexPath are the same as what you'd receive through our traditional, credit-bearing program.
Sophia: Undergraduate Courses
Sophia Pathways offers general education courses you’d customarily take at Capella, only in a more flexible, self-paced format — at a fraction of the cost.
For example, fulfilling just two of your general education requirements would typically take 3 months and cost about $3,000. You could complete these same requirements at Sophia in under 60 days — for around $650.
$249 special, per course, pricing for Capella Alliance Partner Employees. Enter code "Partner15" at checkout.
Learn more about Sophia Pathways.
Accreditation: A Critical CredentialCapella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The Higher Learning Commission is among the 6 regional accrediting bodies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Regional bodies accredit colleges and universities; national bodies accredit trade and vocational schools.
Higher Learning Commission contact information: https://www.hlcommission.org, 800.621.7440
Meet our Distinguished Faculty
Capella University seeks out faculty who hold top academic credentials in the areas they teach. Each faculty member has completed specialized training in our distinctive outcome-based approach to education, and will offer support as you work toward achieving your goals.