96% of employers rated our graduates' performance as exceptional or proficient.
Your information has been successfully submitted.
Congratulations on taking the first step towards earming your degree.We will reach out to you soon.
AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF DIABETES EDUCATORS
A PARTNERSHIP DESIGNED FOR YOU
10% Tuition discount available for members and their immediate family members.
You've worked hard to get your career from Point A to Point B. The American Association of Diabetes Educators supports your growth and has partnered with Capella to give you the most direct, flexible, and affordable path to your point C. Our doctoral, master's, bachelor's, and certificate programs will give you the knowledge and skills you need to achieve the success you deserve.
EXCLUSIVE FULL-TUITION SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Capella is excited to offer 2 full-tuition scholarships for current AADE members who start a BSN, RN-to-MSN in Diabetes Nursing or a MSN in Diabetes Nursing degree program at Capella in October 2015. Applicants who meet all eligibility requirements and are not awarded a full scholarship will automatically receive a $3,000 Healthcare Partner Scholarship. Learn more and apply now.
HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE PARTNER SCHOLARSHIP
Employees and their immediate family members are eligible for a $3,000 scholarship when starting as a new student between May and December 2015. Learn more and apply now.
Use offer code CA13 and we'll waive your $50 application fee.
Build New Skills with Exclusive Webinars
Capella's professional development webinars deliver expert advice and in-demand tips and techniques to immediately impact your career—and, in some cases, provide free opportunities to earn continuing education credits.
12 Ways to Save
- FlexPath: More Flexible, Efficient LearningFlexPath allows you to complete course work at your own pace throughout each quarter, but without weekly due dates or discussion.
- Capella GrantsSave thousands on your tuition with grants that are not based on financial need and require no repayment.
- Transfer CreditsReduce the time and cost of finishing your degree by transferring credits from regionally accredited or internationally recognized institutions.
- Credit for Real-World LearningOur prior learning assessments allow you to earn credit for the relevant, college-level knowledge gained outside of a formal course room.
- Save Up to $10,000 with SophiaSophia Pathways for College Credit makes it possible to save big and earn your bachelor’s degree sooner.
- 10–15% Military Discounts To support our community of service members, veterans, and their spouses, we’re proud to provide a military tuition discount to eligible students.
- ScholarshipsFund your degree with a scholarship from Capella. We can also help you find scholarships from other sources.
- Streamlined ProgramsComplete your MPH and MHA in as little as 15-18 months with streamlined programs that are focused on the key skills that employers demand.
- Free e-BooksStudents in select programs have access to free online textbooks, which means a lower overall cost and quick access to content.
- Employer ReimbursementMany alliance partners offer tuition reimbursement. Check with your manager or human resources department to see if you are eligible.
- Accelerated PhD ProgramsBecause most of our PhD program tuition is based on a flat, per-quarter rate, you can maximize your course load to finish sooner and pay less.
- Employer & Association DiscountsTuition discounts from Capella-affiliated employers, colleges and professional associations can make your degree more affordable.
Nursing Partnerships that Matter
The American Nurses Association (ANA) has chosen Capella as a strategic partner for their new Leadership Institute. Prepare for the challenges of a fast-growing job market with the ANA Leadership Institute's self-paced and on-demand courses, powered by Capella University.
FlexPath: A Revolutionary Style of Learning
FlexPath lets you earn your degree at your own pace. You can move quickly through more familiar coursework or more slowly to grasp new concepts and skills.
Degrees earned through FlexPath are the same as what you'd receive through our traditional, credit-bearing programs.
Learn more about FlexPath.
Sophia: Undergraduate Courses
Sophia Pathways offers general education courses you’d customarily take at Capella, only in a more flexible, self-paced format — at a fraction of the cost.
For example, fulfilling just two of your general education requirements would typically take 3 months and cost about $3,000. You could complete these same requirements at Sophia in under 60 days — for around $650.
$249 special, per course, pricing for Capella Alliance Partner Employees. Enter code "Partner15" at checkout.
Learn more about Sophia Pathways.
Accreditation: A Critical Credential
Capella University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA), www.ncahlc.org. Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1-888-CAPELLA (227-3552), www.capella.edu.
The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) is among the 6 regional accrediting bodies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Regional bodies accredit colleges and universities; national bodies accredit trade and vocational schools.
Capella's BSN, MSN and DNP degree programs are accredited* by The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), a nationally recognized accreditation agency approved by the U.S. Secretary of Education. The Commission ensures the quality and integrity of baccalaureate, graduate, and residency programs in nursing.
*The BSN, MSN and DNP degree programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791 http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation.